Saturday 2 June 2007

A blonde moment.....

....which is unforgivable really, seeing as I've had June and Ron's cheque in my hot little hand for a week and haven't added it to either site - in fact I can't even blame the fact that I've had three different shades of blonde streaks added to my hair today. Done by a professional hairdresser in a salon I hasten to add, I haven't just been busy with the bleach. It's on the sponsorship site now though and here - hope you got the addresses of both sites June!

Thank you both for your cheque and lovely message - I hope the weather's kind too! Not too hot, a nice breeze and, if it can be arranged, a nice cooling refreshing rain shower at about, ooh half one would be lovely. Y'know, just to cool everything down! Can you see what you can do for me? Ta! I'll take pics for you and send them on - that goes for all of our lovely sponsors too, including Pat and Pete and Jan. And Lesley - I got your sponsorship money! Hoorah for the internal post! Can't add it onto the main site yet because of a "technical problem" but will soon!

I saw Sally yesterday for coffee - me and the Mad Labrador. She has laminate flooring, he has long legs and claws. If you could picture the scene: he couldn't walk without slipping, couldn't sit without sliding and lying down was out of the question. Sally's buying him a rug for when we next visit. He left, not with Pai's sock that he'd been playing with on the sofa, but with a nice covering of black fur over everything.

And I saw Marian and Lynn today - Marian for a hug on the doorstep this morning and Lynn this afternoon at the hairdressers - we're both nicely blonded but it weren't half hot under the "highlight developing machine".

So, I've seen the whole team these past couple of days - we have yet to all do a training session together but we're very much together in doing this - and we're looking forward to it. And the "training session" in The Rye public house too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope sponser's are invited to the training session at The Rye Public House.