Friday 6 July 2007

Ten questions - Sally


What time did you wake up this morning? 9am

Who did you last receive a text from and what did it say? Ric - I told him I needed a hug and he told me to get a teddy bear!!!

What was the last thing you ate? a whole bloomin bucket of M&S chocolate orange rolls

What do you dislike most about yourself? My anxiety

When was the last time you really, really laughed? with my sister at the weekend

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? be a fly on lots of walls!!!!

If you could be a celebrity for the day who would you be and why? Jonny Wilkinson because I would make him fall in love with me!

Apart from your house and/or car, what is the most expensive thing you've bought? laptop

What was the last white lie you told? I never lie :)

What's been the most embarrassing moment of your life? i don't see moments as embarrassing just life experiences!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woke up at 9 o'bloody clock?! Some of us had been at work minutes by then, minutes!

A Mentalist.

Anonymous said...

ah, I do believe I am a little closer to finding out the name of our anonymous commenter! I trust you will be joining us on the Heaf for some sanity?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).