Thursday 17 May 2007

What's up?

Our set target, that's what! It's been upped to £800 and we've raised £677 so far. People may say that we're moving the goalposts BUT, it would look very odd if our "amount raised" exceeded our set target would it not? And I do like a bit of balance, Ying and Yang and all that.

More on-line sponsorship from Mrs JMB aka Julia, Lady Bob and Nicky who will also give us the loan of the team physio. But he doesn't know that yet.

More off-line sponsorship from Lynn's friends at work based at 22 Kingsway, Somerset House and Bush House. Thank you all and I hope that you're coming to cheer Lynn and the team on.

Lynn and I did a 2.5 mile walk round Dulwich Park yesterday evening amid gambolling dogs, over-excited children and the always present threat of rain. Lynn proposed that we do the Race for Life in fancy dress. Hm! Although she did suggest we go as angels which grabbed my interest. Oh yes, can see myself in wings and a halo.
Am seeing Sally tomorrow to go through some training ideas (always helps to have tea and cake on occasions such as these I find) and am planning on showing my beloved woofer the delights of Dulwich Park over the weekend.

Written by Jo

No comments: