Friday 27 April 2007

No excuses. Apparently.

Went to another Health Centre today for a meeting - Tony Our Lovely Caretaker was there and queried the lack of trainers on my feet. There are no excuses, apparently, for not running continuously as "every little helps". I did a bit of jogging on the spot in my normal shoes to show willing but when he disappeared I sat down for a bit to rest me pins. He reappeared with a set of keys just as I found out that the person chairing the meeting was running ten minutes late. He suggested a quick run round the block as "you must take every opportunity to train". I declined, saying I needed to be fresh for the meeting BUT would take him up on his kind offer afterwards.

Needless to say, the minute the meeting finished I was outta there! Haha!

It's not that I dislike exercise, I just have to be in the mood and I'm not today. Want to lie down a lot and sleep right now but only because the weather has turned warm again. Hope to heavens I'm in the mood on the 15th! And it's not too warm! Haha. Zzzzzzzz........

More online sponsorship and thanks to Emma, daughter of Marian. Thank you! x

No comments: