Friday 20 April 2007

Online and raring to go!

Welcome to our blog!

Our sponsorship pages are up and running and already we’ve had five online donations – thank you so much! And, at the time of writing this blog entry, £105 of our £400 target! You can see who’s sponsoring us by going to our Race for Life page.

Thanks to all those of you who are sponsoring us “off-line” too! So far, these are Gwen’s friends (including Teresa!), Eve and My GP Practice but I’ve been told there’s many more.

However. We’ve got injuries. Already. M and S have got colds, L has a bad ankle (made worse by falling down a ditch – only a little diddy one – during training on Wednesday) and I dropped a box on my foot yesterday which sends a twinge of pain towards my toes every time I walk. Nice.

But are we complaining? Not much.
Posted by The Quartet - written by Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?